For Cerner we download the "capture"app.  It pulls pictures into Cerner's multimedia manager.  You can have them upload into your ED document as well.

George Koburov MD
Direct Reply: https://www.docmatter.com/georgekoburov
Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO  USA

IMG_1799.png: https://www.docmatter.com/dm/file?id=36zwKaxFNmC2HNERJgEdg9GK5OSzbxSgCzYy&tk=eo_19e99517-bd9c-4bd3-970d-17cf6948a2a6_yR40cp4euVEijqcIg2HFBat03MVcRSwuVmGa

This is a reply to the discussion started by Benjamin F Jackson MD, FAAP, FACEP:

With the arrival of technology I have seen a big uptick in resident & APP photodocumentation of lacerations...
Full discussion:
https://www.docmatter.com/dm/app/profile/discussion?msid=21940

George Koburov uses DocMatter to manage, filter, and archive ListServ emails.
To request your free access to DocMatter please email [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html