Are you interested in education and training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine globally?   Can you find about two weeks of time to travel to India this October?  This opportunity may be for you!

In partnership with local hospitals in various cities in India, the global health group from the George Washington University is working to build capacity in Emergency Medicine in India through education and training programs.  As such, we are seeking PEM physician educators to travel to India and teach for our programs.  Trip preparation will require some curriculum development, working to refine and update existing materials.  As you might imagine, pediatric EM is still in very early stages in India, so there is so much work to be done.  You will find avid learners, a range of clinical knowledge, and a fantastic opportunity for teaching.  Senior fellows and attendings are eligible. Travel expenses are fully funded.

For more information, please contact Kate Douglass, at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html