From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Falk
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 6:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Facial sutures? (EXTERNAL EMAIL)

I always use "fast gut" when closing facial lacerations, but if it's not available, what would you use?  Anyone know of any reason to not use vicryl rapide?
Thanks,
Mike Falk
NY, NY

Sent from my iPhone
For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.