Apparently there was a DDOS attack on Dreamhost earlier. Seems to be fixed now.
----Original message----
From : [log in to unmask]
Date : 24/08/2017 - 20:05 (BST)
To : [log in to unmask]
Subject : Re: *.conlang.org down

Strangely, everything works fine on my side. All 3 sites load properly on
my phone, and fast at that...
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
Personal Tumblr:  http://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com

Sent from my phone. Sorry for the potential typos and autocorrect errors.