I’m dying to know too! I’ve been looking for it but have found nothing. And
the same happened when I tried to find something about the human and orcish
languages from the Warcraft movie; only found that a(n anonymous) linguist
made them =(

Hope someone finds something out! Maybe just the name of the people who did
them would be enough, if it's OK for them to be reached to answer some fan
questions about it.