Itlani translation will literal English gloss:

*You try to run me through*

*Zhoyova iküikutyave*

*(Me you through-sworded)*

*Hold on*

*Santiyate*

*(Hesitate)*

* Think again*

*Gazaryate*

*(Consider)*

* Don't you know*

*Kesh ra-ishyare idaova*

*(Q: don’t you know that)*

* What you're starting*

*Kiinova mabugyare*

*(Which you start)*

* But ... you sure ain't got a clue*

*Danivkirova ra-lafiyare*

*(Suggestion-indication you don’t have)*

* How bad*

*Kinlán djamizhe *

*(What quantity badly)*

* This will go*

*Iíd mishyazha*

*(This will go)*

* Don't you know*

*Kesh zhoyit tadranosotova*

*(Q: my style of warring)*

* Know my art (Art of war)*

*Ra-pilayare*

*(Do you not know) And as you look to the horizon*

*Seti ta eylanan*

*(At the horizan)*

* Not a cloud*

*Rahait sashír*

*(No cloud)*

* But then stormy weather's caught you cold*

*Vey idatá** ta pulanit banet bashova danagyava*

*(And that-time the stormy weather you startles)*

* Seems like it crept up out of nowhere*

*Tsaya ta razaay*

*(As if from the nowhere)*

* All around*

*Kreydivayizhe*

*(Dispersed aroundedly)*

* You it's not quite what you foretold*

*Rakari ta dokaseney*

*(Not according to the prediction) You'll never see it coming*

*Kulizhe shas shtrurneney*

*(Totally without warning)*

* You'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes*

*Ishyazhe u zhoyit shagál ta chaovó djamoyaren*

*(You will know that my mind the eyes surpass)*

* You're done in*

*Mozhivit onyare*

*(Defeated you are)*

* By the time it's hit you, your last surprise*

*Ranti vedavit onyara, khamalidivit onyazhe*

*(When having hit it is, suddenly surprised you will be)*