By 'same', do you mean exactly the same, all of the time, or almost the
same, so that total eclipses actually happen sometimes, but partial and
annular eclipses occur too? Even if there is a perfect total eclipse
somewhere, it will be short in duration and small in area, as the eclipse
moves across the face of the planet, changing from no eclipse through
partial to full/total, back to partial on the other side of the sun, to no
eclipse.

The plane of the moon's orbit and the plane of the sun's are also very
close, otherwise we'd get eclipses only when the two planes intersect.

stevo

Virus-free.
<#m_6035791460218041436_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>