Maybe not what you had in mind, but about 15 years ago I created a script
to write one of the languages I'm fluent in, and even though I keep my
daily notes (not a journal really, just a log of sorts) in it exclusively,
I can't read it very well at all. It's cursive and featural.

stevo

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>