I have created such a writing system; albeit I have yet to come up with a
"cursive" or everyday writing style of the script (e.g. something like
Hebrew). I made each letter and used my own success as a polyglot and
applied them to my language: asssociate the sound with the letter not the
Latin equivalent.  I am able to write out anything in my conscript without
having to revert to the alphabet to help me remember which letter
represents which sound; a skill which takes practice.

I touched base on the writing system in my online documentation; however I
plan on making a manual on it.

very respectfully,

Brian Bourque
SFC, USA (Ret)

----

> https://linguifex.com/wiki/Lortho
> https://www.frathwiki.com/Lortho
> https://conworkshop.info

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to
stick to possibilities; Truth isn't." - Mark Twain

--

very respectfully,

Brian B. Bourque
SFC, USA (Ret)