On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 15:04:32 +0200, kaleissin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The S-words, which is an even worse term than frontwords, are the
>"jatmey" of Taruven, most of the leftovers. They are clause-level, and
>need not be at the front. Among them: interjections, swear words,
>"always", "never", the end-of-relative-clause marker. Thinking about it,
>I really ought to clean this up. Finding a suitable Taruven word for
>"leftovers" comes first I think.

I say it's fine to have a bad term if it belongs to a bad category! :-p  As I've ranted here before, IMO "leftovers" doesn't tell you anything that the words in question _do_ have in common, so the grouping isn't actually helpful in carrying out the science of grammar, except maybe to provide the title of the last, motley subsection of the "Parts of speech" section.  Granted, grammatical traditions invent terms like this anyway, so by all means tell us what the Taruven one is...

Alex