If I remember right _chuvmey_ means "(Grammatical) leftovers" in Klingon.
I don't have my notes with me, so I don't know whether the singular is
*chuv or *chuvwI' or perhaps something completely different.  _jatmey_ are
"(scattered) tongues" or "tongues here and there," perhaps as the result of
a battle with the salt monster that attacked McCoy in the first aired
episode.  _jatDu'_ would be "tongues."  I'm going from memory here, so I
may be completely wrong.

I do vaguely remember a version of the Andorian language which had its own
perhaps whimsical grammatical tradition ... I'll need to search for that.
‚Äč