I did another song with Ruby. Here's a Tirėlat translation of
"Barracuda" by Heart.

https://youtu.be/UenATTJgrHQ

I noticed that the word "barracuda" sounds like it could be a Tirėlat
word. If there had been a verb "bara", you could add the causative
suffix -ku to make "baraku", and the agent noun suffix -da to that. But
actually "bara" is a noun meaning "order" or "command". There's no
reason there can't also be a verb "bara", but I thought it would be
cheating to make up a word just for this purpose, so "Barakuda" is just
a bit of nonsense that sounds like a mashup of "bara" (command) +
"zirakuda" (scarecrow).