Happy St Hildegard's Day

As some of you might remember I was going to do a translation for this day.
Well I finally finished the translation! It took forever, but I am pleased
with how it turned out. I give it to you now without interlinears, because
I haven't done that for it yet. If anyone is actually interested in the
interlinears for it I will do them and re-post. Also I had to take some
liberties since there isn't a Jesus in Andela religion, nor a Holy Ghost. I
have instead used culturally appropriate phrasing.

English version

PRAYER TO ST HILDEGARD OF BINGEN

Father, Source of Life,

you have bestowed on St Hildegard of Bingen

many excellent graces.

Help us to follow her example

of meditating on your ineffable Majesty

and to follow you

so that we, amidst the darkness of this world,

recognize the Light of your clarity

to cling to you without fail.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,

who lives and reigns with you

in the unity of the Holy Spirit,

one God, for ever and ever.

Amen.

Fulpa Orbi, Ferda el Orrampa,

Dul sullo rar lem St Hildegard of Bingen

lampa vopundi umpi.

Ar durilo anabbur oir relkonga du gerkopa oirkir

en ar sino oir votemonga nostel sippopra vurbanda elkar

gap Ar relko rar

ek Ar sino abbur, et du gilkilla el bandalla da,

ar lisko du fufrilla el fufolilla elkar

Ar kobo al anrar  gap din impo.

Ar durilo mour oirkur fulpa

en  ar orrapo gap ar sipo