Yikes! My apologies everyone. The mail formatting did not stay intact and this looks like a mess. I will try to make a more readable version.

From the desk of Michael David Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael D Martin
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Grammatical gender of numbers

OK, so below I share the numbers for my conlang. Janko asked for them but I thought I’d share with everyone. I hope this email comes through OK. I’m using html to keep everything lined up. I’m looking into using a website to present my conlang in full.

The “–u” ending is for the gender I’ve been referring to as “objective” because it is mainly for inanimate objects and conceptual things.  I figure this would be the “default” or dictionary entry form of the words.

Please feel free to give me feedback if you see any potential problems. As I mentioned before I don’t have a linguistics background. I’m very amateur at this. Thanks for reading.

zero

nientu

one

anu

two

adu

three

altu

four

alku

five

avu

six

asu

seven

ashtu

eight

angu

nine

antu

ten

tiu

eleven

tianu

twelve

tiadu

thirteen

tialtu

fourteen

tialku

fifteen

tiavu

sixteen

tiasu

seventeen

tiashtu

eighteen

tiangu

nineteen

tiantu

twenty

adichu

thirty

altichu

forty

alkichu

fifty

avichu

sixty

asichu

seventy

astichu

eighty

angichu

ninety

antichu

hundred

satimu

thousand

satashtu

million

nitálatu

billion

ditálatu

trillion

altálatu

My phonology is:

Letter

Phoneme

	Letter

Phoneme

/b/

/a/

ch

/tʃ/

/ɛ/

/d/

/i/

/f/

/o/

/g/

/u/

/h/

/dʒ/

	ai

/ai/

/k/

	ei

/ei/

/l/

	oi

/oi/

/m/

	au

/æu/

/n/

/p/

/s/

sh

/ʃ/

/t/

/v/

/w/

/z/

zh

/ʒ/

Basic syllable structure is (C)V(C). Typical stress is on penultimate syllable. Irregular stress is accented.

From the desk of Michael David Martin