Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

I heard about it from a professor of literature who studies his work. I think I’m going to be able to convince her to write about it for Fiat Lingua, so hopefully information will be forthcoming for the English speaking world. But we do have Czech-speaking conlangers in the community, don’t we? (But perhaps his world aren’t that popular...? I hadn’t heard of the author, either, and I know folks have really turned on magical realism in recent years.)

Sent from my iPhone