On Sun, 29 Oct 2017, Logan Kearsley wrote:

> On 29 October 2017 at 07:58, PETER BLEACKLEY
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> I'm looking for help with the Conlang Sources Wiki. Please could people have
>> a look at it and tell me what would make you more likely to contribute?
>>
>> http://sources.conlang.org/
>
> Specific, directed requests.

[examples]

> A good compromise might be to have a "Help Needed" page with a short
> list of specific projects that anyone looking to help out could pick
> from.

Definitely.

I was laboriously drafting an email saying basically "sorry, nothing will
make me more likely to contribute because I don't *have* anything to
contribute" but requests for specific things anyone can do would help lots.

    Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
Blog: http://valdyas.org/fo3 Books: http://valdyas.org/irina/books/