The Department of Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital at
Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of Medicine is excited to recruit 2
full-time faculty members to join our energetic division of Pediatric
Emergency Medicine.

The Pediatric Emergency Department at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
has an annual volume of ~58,000. We have a faculty of 13 full time & 7 part
time attendings ,7 pediatric nurse practitioners, and a pediatric emergency
medicine fellowship program with 3 energetic fellows. Our pediatric
emergency department is the center of training for the outstanding
residents from our own Pediatric Residency Program, the Jacobi/Montefiore
and St. Barnabas Emergency Medicine Residency Programs as well as residents
from Montefiore’s Family Medicine, Psychiatry and Orthopedic Surgery
Residency Programs and Sports Medicine Fellowship.  Successful candidates
will have many opportunities to get involved in the realms of medical
education, clinical research, simulation, point-of-care ultrasound, and
divisional and departmental quality and safety initiatives.

Candidates should be PEM fellowship trained and be board-eligible or
board-certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.  If you are interested in
joining our exciting and growing division, please forward a letter of
interest and curriculum vitae to:

Hnin Khine, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Interim Division Chief
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Children’s Hospital at Montefiore
3415 Bainbridge Ave
Bronx, NY  10467

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: