Questions: 1. Are you testing children for suspected THC ingestion?

2. If yes, how? (POC THC specific immunoassay, POC urine drugs screen-immunoassays, Urine comprehensive screens- GCMS, blood test, other)

California recently legalized THC and as other places have seen an increase in pediatric intoxication we anticipate similar at our institution. We obviously care about it even less than we did before in adults and took it off of our drug screen. But to avoid unnecessary work up in an altered child we are trying to figure out the best approach.

Thanks!!

Julia Magana and a few friends

CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED:  This communication contains information intended only for the addressee. Contents may be privileged and confidential under California Evidence Codes 1156 and 1157.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html