On 24/11/2017 11:42, Paterson, Duncan wrote:
Wouldn’t Tapas http://www.tapasproject.org be a natural candidate for VoID sitemap?
I would very much welcome something along these line.
Duncan,

One would think so.  Though a quick glance at this resource suggests that its name is sadly indicative of the content - lots of 'samples' in there.  Also the advanced search falls over when asked to find things.

Richard