Some time back I realized that I had done something stupid when I created
the FLEx file for Carrajina. I had named the file Carrajena. So I used the
option to rename the file to the correct language name...and lost access to
the file. I have tried everything to reopen that file, but to no avail. I
have also tried to create a new Carrajina file and start over from the
beginning, but that's a no-go because it tells me there is already a file
by that name (while it says there is no such file when I try to open it).

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Adam