Part 3

Lê ja xruś-rum-ŏl ju-nên nŏ grav-ṛö wam-ğôm źup-köṛ-öl.
be the battle-command-er[ABS] one-CLAS which sharp-CAUS 64-CLAS war-unit-ABL
The military officer is one who is honed by 64 battles.

You'd think that "źupköṛ" (battle) would be an abstract noun, but it's
inanimate. Gender in Jarda isn't always what you might expect. The moon
is animate. Tides are animate, but waves are inanimate. Umbrellas and
eggs are animate. Wilderness is inanimate, but a barrier is abstract.

I think it's better to use the ergative case for "battle" (źupköṛka)
instead of the ablative case. I may have been thinking of Tirëlat, where
the ablative case is used for the agent of a passive verb.

As a side note, I'm thinking that the three ergative case endings (one
for each gender of nouns) may have been three different cases in a
historically older stage of the language, representing different
thematic relations: -ṛa agent, -ka force, and -ma cause.

Kol pêλ-a min na tuņ bŭṛ-ez zur-kêz-i.
proceed past-AP here and there gather-ing[ABS] (flower~associate)-woman-GEN
Passing this way and that, a gathering of courtesans proceeds.

Note that "na" (and) is used with adverbs here; it looks like "na" is
used everywhere except with verbs (which use "au" for "and"), not just
with nouns.

The "zur" in "zurkêz" (courtesan) has a dual meaning combining the noun
"flower" with the verb "to associate with, do business with", which can
also mean "to connect" or "to bond".

Vül-nên na nül-nên na ślŭ-nên, bŭṛ-ev waķ lôm-vo.
this-CLAS and that-CLAS and all-CLAS gather-DEON together now-LOC
That one and this one and everyone should gather together now.

Ņul-ṛug-sê dü-nên ļôn-ṛŏl, ju, ṛal, ģağ, kun.
rhythm-walk-PRS.IPFV some-CLAS holy-person[ABS] one two three four
Some holy people are marching, one, two, three, four.

Niv-a bṛôl-a föv-ğaś-ŏt tjêź-dôm-a.
escape-AP through-AP side-door-INST lens-revelation-GEN
Escaping through using the side-door of focus-revelation.

"Focus-revelation" is how I translated 禅定 (zenjou), or "dhyãna", in
the Japanese line.
禅定門(ぜんじょうもん)を潜り抜けて zenjoumon o kugurinukete

Nô śu-ģon zṛiz-a, vêm-ṛö śleg-ag-ol.
for pure-region[ABS] comfort-GEN clean-CAUS evil-ness-ABL
For the pure land of comfort, cleanse from evil.

Stê-sü śnêm-ok ķa pom-aj rog-lö ķas
there.is-FUT.IPFV certain-ful the finish-ing[ABS] attention-worth huge
There will surely be a remarkable grand conclusion

I overlooked this example of the future imperfective. It's possible that
I just used -sü because I didn't like the sound of "ste-ü".

ķê źam-glôģ-vö duv-a źağ-is.
when final-curtain-LOC between-AP applaud-ing[ABS]
at the final curtain between applause.