This is a song I translated in January 2016. By that time I wanted to
try translating from other languages into Jarda, to avoid too much
influence from English. You might be more familiar with this song in its
English version "It's Impossible", sung by Perry Como, but the original
song was written in Spanish and sung by Armando Manzanero.

Part 1

Lê xô-lur-ŏl, deg zŭ glôv ṛal-nên-ṛa tôs poź nŏ lê bluğ-ê.
be each.other-devoted-N[ABS] cause that[ABS] feel two-CLAS-ERG love[ABS]
deep that be harmony-GEN
We’re lovers, for we both feel deep love in harmony.

* Jarda doesn't have a word for "both", using "two" instead.

The "nŏ lê" is awkward without a following object ... "lê" isn't really
used like this, and it's not really needed. It might be better to
translate "mutuo" as "grivê" and put that in its place.

Au têl-ta, keṛ sjaṛ sķe-ṛa mŭ sti-lö bim nül-zêm vluğ-ê.
and that-INST acquire already we.INCL-ERG something[ABS] have-worth most
this-CLAS world-GEN
And with that, we already acquire something most valuable in this world.

* -lö is a common suffix meaning "good for" or "worthy of".

  bev "to respect", bevlö "respectable"
  mav "to admire", mavlö "admirable"
  nês "to see", nêslö "good looking"
  sti "to have", stilö "valuable"
  zani "to believe, zanilö "credible"

Ri ķa tôs xô, ņen sķe-ṛa xô źê xô-lur-ŏl.
do the love[ABS] each.other[ABS] kiss we.INCL-ERG each.other[ABS] as
each.other-devoted-N[ABS]
We love each other, we kiss each other as faithful lovers.

I don't think that "ṛi ķa tôs xô" works (with two absolutive objects);
"ri tôs nô xô" (or "glôv tôs nô xô") is better, but putting "tôs" on a
short unaccented note is awkward.

Kjêm sķe-ṛa xô, au ģŭb-vo kiļ,
want we.INCL-ERG each.other[ABS] and moment-LOC any
We desire each other, and at any time,

vam-a ṛôl, vam-a deg-ŏl, swig-ṛö sķe-ṛa xô.
without-AP reason[ABS] without-AP cause-N[ABS] angry-CAUS we.INCL-ERG
each.other[ABS]
without reason, without cause, we make each other angry.