This next song is one that I first heard as downloadable content for
Rock Band 3: "Nur ein Wort" by the German band Wir sind Helden.

Part 1

Nês zi-ṛa zŭ ṛöļ lô. Ṛöļ zi zŭ glôv lôṛa.
see I-ERG that[ABS] think you[ABS] think I-ABS that[ABS] feel you-ERG
I see that you think. I think that you feel.

When I did this translation, I was still treating "zŭ" as indeclinable,
but this doesn’t work now. Ordinarily "I think that" would be expressed
"I believe that" (zani ziṛa zŭ), but the repetition of the verbs "ṛöļ"
and "glôv" is a notable feature of the song that I don’t want to lose.
Maybe "ṛöl zi zŭn" with "zŭn" in the dative case would work (I think to
that).

Glôv zi-ṛa zŭ kjêm-vi lô, źin dul va lô zi-ṛa.
feel I-ERG that[ABS] want-ANTIP you[ABS] but hear not you[ABS] I-ERG
I feel that you want, but I don't hear you.

"Vadul ziṛa lô" would be a more typical word order.

Wê, śud-en zi-ṛa łaspi vim, sjês-en i-l lav-ê xu jaz-vö,
hey borrow-PST.PFV I-ERG dictionary[ABS] thick shout-PST.PFV
I(letter)-ABL stop-PP X ear-LOC
Hey, I’ve borrowed a thick dictionary, shouted from I up to X in your ear.

"I" is the first letter of the Jarda alphabet, and "xu" (X) is the last
letter.

Jöz zi-ṛa ṛalôm-wam-fê źôr xŏṛ-ê zô nŏ plên tam lô-i.
stack I-ERG 16-256-CLAS word[ABS] confuse-PP for which pull sleeve[ABS]
you-GEN
I stack 1,024 confused words for what pulls your sleeves.

I don't think "zô" is the best word here; the sentence makes more sense
without it. It would be better to use apposition here, using "zŭ" to
identify the object "źôr": "Jöz ziṛa ṛalômwamfê źôr xŏṛê, zŭ nŏ plên tam
lôi."

Sen-ê sôm ņô kjêm lô, glun-ü lô nin-vi zi-ṛa.
go-PP whatever that[ABS] want you[ABS] grasp-FUT you[ABS] leg-LOC I-ERG
Going wherever you want, I'll hold on to your legs.

"Sen" (go) is transitive, so "senê" should be "sena", and also I think
"ņô" should be "zŭ".

Also note that "I'll hold on to your legs" is expressed by saying "I'll
grasp you on the legs". This is a general pattern in Jarda, e.g. "a
mosquito bit my knee" is expressed as "a mosquito bit me on the knee".
The more usual word order would be "glunü ziṛa lô ninvi", but "ziṛa" is
moved to the end of the line for the sake of rhyme.

Lôṛ sin ğar źôr-ta pux lô-i, wo vez-a nül-sŏn zi-i va?
in.any.case if stumble word-INST lip[ABS] you-GEN why onto-AP this-CLAS
me-GEN not
In any case, if your lips stumble with words, why not onto these of mine?

Ow, xêśê źum zi-n ju-fê.
oh please give me-DAT one-CLAS
Oh, please give me one.

"Xêśê" is a fixed expression meaning "please", although it looks like it
might come from a verb "xêś" as a passive participle, or the genitive
case of a noun "xêś".

Ow, xêśê źum zin jufê.
Ow, xêśê źum zin jufê.
Xêśê, xêśê źum zin jufê.
Ow, xêśê źum zin jufê.
Ow, xêśê źum zin jufê.
Ow, xêśê źum zin jufê.

Xêśê, xêśê źum zin jufê źôr.
please please give me-DAT one-CLAS word[ABS]
Please, please give me one word.