Dear all,
I have been asked to help our health service (in Melbourne, Australia) introduce Cerner FirstNet.
As we are just at the beginning of things, there will be opportunities to make it (hopefully) really useful.
I would be very grateful for any feedback from those of you who are using this... in particular, it would be nice to hear about things that annoy you (or your colleagues).... or things that you have introduced that you think work really well.
Examples could include order sets, decision support, mass casualty management, etc, etc...
Feel free to reply to me off the list. I’m happy to collate responses and share with anyone who is interested.
Kind regards
Simon

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html