Hi,

I thought I would do my bit to contribute to TEI stylesheet development,
so I logged into the GitHub repository and found an issue which took my
interest: RDF generation (#281).  I have attempted to fix the presenting
problem, and in the process tidied up the order of templates so you can
find a specific TEI element type or CIDOC-CRM class/property.  Created a
new branch and described it: however when I hit 'Publish' it told me I
don't have permission to do this (i.e. publish a new branch to the
repository).

Is this something which I can be given permission to do, or should I
pass my changes on to someone else?  Git username richardofsussex.

Thanks,

Richard

--
*Richard Light*