Hi,

I thought I would do my bit to contribute to TEI stylesheet development, so I logged into the GitHub repository and found an issue which took my interest: RDF generation (#281).  I have attempted to fix the presenting problem, and in the process tidied up the order of templates so you can find a specific TEI element type or CIDOC-CRM class/property.  Created a new branch and described it: however when I hit 'Publish' it told me I don't have permission to do this (i.e. publish a new branch to the repository).

Is this something which I can be given permission to do, or should I pass my changes on to someone else?  Git username richardofsussex.

Thanks,

Richard

--
Richard Light