Pediatric Emergency Medicine in Manhattan!

We are currently recruiting for a BE/BC Pediatrician with Emergency Medicine experience or Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship trained physician to work at Harlem Hospital’s Pediatric Emergency Department. Current opportunities include full time and per-diem positions.

Harlem Hospital is a 282 bed level 1 Trauma Center and academic affiliate of Columbia University- where a faculty appointment awaits you! The Pediatric Emergency Department is a growing and dynamic department with many opportunities for creative, energetic individuals. There are many avenues for career development including research, simulation, teaching and administrative participation.

Our Pediatric Emergency Department cares for approximately 18,000 patients annually. Attending coverage hours are 38 hours during the week and 34 hours on weekends. PED division members supervise and teach Pediatric and Emergency Medicine Residents, PA students, and Medical Students. Our 9+ bed PED is located in a separate area from the General ED in a child-friendly environment with dedicated PED nurses and support staff. Child Life services are available in the hospital.

A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is offered. We also have a great working environment and lifestyle friendly scheduling. Harlem Hospital Center is located in northern Manhattan with all the cultural, religious, and recreational amenities you could ask for. The hospital is easily accessible via the extensive varieties of public transportation.

If you would be interested in learning more please contact:
Alexie Puran, MD MS FAAP
Director of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
212-939-1889

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html