Leah, All:

For what it's worth, I took the sources listed and then wrote or coordinated them against the core content from ABP, which is in this link and I have attached a copy as well.  Somehow that helped me feel there would no surprises-and there weren't.

https://www.abp.org/sites/abp/files/pdf/pediatric_emergency_medicine_content_outline.pdf

CONTENT OUTLINE - Certifying excellence in pediatrics<https://www.abp.org/sites/abp/files/pdf/pediatric_emergency_medicine_content_outline.pdf>
www.abp.org
THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PEDIATRICS  CONTENT OUTLINE Pediatric Emergency Medicine Subspecialty In-Training, Certification, and Maintenance of Certification (MOC ...

I found the PREP-EM questions most similar to those on the board exam, but that was 4 years ago.

Of course, there were a few questions for which there was no good answer, But I thought it was a fair exam otherwise

Good luck!

Best,

Thom

Thom Mayer, MD, FACEP, FAAP, FACHE