PM Pediatrics, the nation’s largest specialized pediatric urgent care network, is currently seeking outstanding Pediatric Emergency Physicians and Pediatric Urgent Care Physicians to join our dynamic and vibrant physician staff at our sites in West Hartford, CT and Dedham, MA. We currently have both part time and per diem positions available and as we plan for continued growth in multiple states we are also seeking physicians with administrative experience for full time leadership roles. An organization founded on the core values of excellence and innovation, PM Pediatrics is a nimble leader in the field of pediatric urgent care medicine and provides an alternative to the Emergency Department for the majority of pediatric conditions.

About PM Pediatrics
• Rapidly expanding with 27 current locations and 15 additional expected in 2018
• High acuity, evidence-based practice treating a broad array of illness and injury
• State of the art, child-friendly environment
• On site lab and radiology
• No primary care, ongoing care, or preventive health services
• Active teaching program with CME-granting privileges
• Excellent compensation and benefits package with ample opportunities for career growth

For more details, e-mail [log in to unmask] or visit https://www.pmpediatrics.com/for-professionals.com

About PM Pediatrics’ Urgent Care Fellowship – Currently available in NY, MD and NJ locations
• One-year Pediatric Urgent Care Fellowship Program for recent pediatric residency graduates who want to become experts in the field
• 6-month accelerated fellowship track for experienced pediatricians
• For more details, visit https://www.pmpediatrics.com/for-professionals/fellowship-program/

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html