Dear Thomas,

On 19/01/2018 10:32, Staecker wrote:
just a brief question. I remenber that we had access to the TEI XML code in the former version. I cann't find it  any longer in this edition. Did I overlook something?

This URL change hasn't affected the availability of the TEI source files: they remain accessible via the "Attachments" section for each article (starting from issue 6).

For example: the "Attachments" section for the article at https://journals.openedition.org/jtei/1433#annexes still offers the (working) link to its "TEI source" file: https://journals.openedition.org/jtei/1442?file=1.

Unless you are reporting a different issue; please let me know, then.

Kind regards,

Ron

--
Ron Van den Branden

Technical Editor
jTEI  - Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative
        https://journals.openedition.org/jtei/