Thanks everyone for the helpful answers!  I'll check out the scripts on GitHub.

Mike

On Jan 11, 2018 12:28, "James Cummings" <[log in to unmask]uk> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Glad to know of your project. Instead of thinking about OxGarage at all, why not use the XSLT Stylesheets behind them. All of the scripts behind OxGarage are the same TEI Stylesheets that are available in the TEI Stylesheets Github repository. http://github.com/TEIC/Stylesheets These are freely and openly available to anyone (dual licensed under a BSD 2 Clause and Creative Commons Attribution licenses). What's more, we're happy to receive pull requests on GitHub fixing any problems with them (See the long list of issues...)

The Stylesheets have a very modular set up to them with template stylesheets in /profiles/default/$format calling the top level /$format/ stylesheets. This enables individual projects to set up a profile which incorporates the TEI Stylesheets but overwrite those XSLT templates that project wants to change.  If you are just doing DOCX to TEI then in the /bin/ directory you'll find a symlink 'docxtotei' which links to the ant script that runs these. (This is all set up for a linux environment.)

Let us know (here on TEI-L) if you have any problems running the stylesheets as we should discuss and document their running more.

Best wishes,

James

--

Dr James Cummings, [log in to unmask]

School of English Literature, Language, and Linguistics, Newcastle University