Anyone track data or aware of such on referral from urgent care to the ED
in pediatrics and the need for the appropriateness of these referrals?
I am aware literature around telephone triage and ED to ED but haven't been
able to find any studies on urgent care or retail clinic referral ..

I have seen 3 referrals in my first hour today and none needed additional
resources of an ED.

Just curious.

Thanks

Mick Connors MD