Dear Colleagues,

I have attached our call for submissions for the annual Fellows Forum
hosted by the Sim Academy, of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.
This will be the 4th year we have had the Fellows Forum which provides
fellows the opportunity to present their research project at a major
academic meeting. It will occur after the business meeting for the Sim
Academy on May 17th, 2018 at SAEM, which is being held in Indianapolis this
year.  If you have any PEM fellows who are focusing on simulation for the
research area of interest or any simulation fellows, we would welcome their
submissions.  Please follow the guidelines outlined in the Call of
Submissions below and apply by the deadline of March 14th, 2018.

Hope to see you at SAEM,
Mike Falk, MD
Member-at-Large, SAEM Simulation Academy.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html