Our nursing is trying to resurrect bed huddle for our ED.  We did this for awhile and it kind of died on the vine.  Wondering if others find this to be a value added exercise for your departments and if so what the format is and any time constraints you place on it.  Thanks.

George Koburov MD
Direct Reply: https://www.docmatter.com/georgekoburov
Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO  USA

George Koburov uses DocMatter to manage, filter, and archive ListServ emails.
To request your free access to DocMatter please email [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html