OPEN POSITIONS:

MEDICAL DIRECTOR: St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Division of
Pediatric Emergency Medicine is seeking a full time physician for Pediatric
Emergency Medicine Medical Director.  St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical
Center is located in Paterson, NJ, minutes from NYC.  It is affiliated with
New York medical College and medical students from the US and abroad rotate
through the ED.

The Peds ED cares for over 41,000 acutely ill or injured children annually.
 Overall, the ED sees 170k+/yr

The hospital is a Level II Trauma center and has specialized EMS, Critical
Care and Emergency teams. Home to the vision of Alternatives to Opiods
Program (ALTO) enjoy full practice support including scribes: PICU and NICU
and full ancillary services. All major pediatric subspecialties services
are provided.

Our Department of Pediatric Emergency Medicine has 10 full-time and
part-time attending physicians and is also home to an outstanding EM
Residency and Pediatric Residency Program.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. For additional
information, please contact

Mark Rosenberg, DO, MBA, FACEP, FAAHPM

email: [log in to unmask]

Chairman, Emergency Medicine

Chief Innovation Officer (CINO)

Associate Professor Emergency Medicine

St Joseph’s Health-NJ

Board of Directors - American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)

973.224.0570

PEM POSITIONS:  St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Division of
Pediatric Emergency Medicine is seeking TWO full time physician for
Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.

Minimum requirements: The successful candidate will have completed a
fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine and be Board certified or Board
prepared in Pediatrics and sub-boarded in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.

Our Department of Pediatric Emergency Medicine has 10 full-time and
part-time attending physicians and is also home to an outstanding EM
Residency and Pediatric Residency Program. Enjoy full practice support
including scribes: PICU and NICU and full ancillary services. All major
pediatric subspecialties services are provided.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. For additional
information, please contact

Mark Rosenberg, DO, MBA, FACEP, FAAHPM

email: [log in to unmask]

Chairman, Emergency Medicine

Chief Innovation Officer (CINO)

Associate Professor Emergency Medicine

St Joseph’s Health-NJ

Board of Directors - American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)

973.224.0570

NOCTURNIST:

PEM Positions:  St Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Division of
Pediatric Emergency Medicine is seeking a Nocturnist for the Pediatric
Emergency Medicine department to join our team. Just minutes from NYC.
[...]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html