You are so right Martin, this is an abomination, and our silence is not acceptable.

Guns kill people, guns kill children.

We must speak loudly and continuously until we never see this again.

dana

Dana A Braner, MD, FAAP, FCCM
Credit Unions for Kids Chair
Professor and Chair, Department of Pediatrics
Physician in Chief, OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital
MYBTBHNA
Office: 503 494 4265<tel:503%20494%204265>
Page: 503 494-9000<tel:503%20494-9000>

Sent from an Etch A Sketch, on which I've drawn a picture of an iPad, working fine so far....