As someone who is close to the middle of the range shown so far (younger
member is 13, oldest member is 77, middle of that range is 45, I'll be 42
in less than two months), I can only applaud, and laud the fact that in
this diverse bunch (not only in age, but in all imaginable demographic
features), we all see each other as equals.

--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org/)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com/