I tried it about a year and a half ago, but it was nowhere near ready
enough then for what I wanted to use it for. It seems to have changed a lot
since then though. I'll have to have a look.

--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org/)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com/