No it's not. It's Java-based and runs fine on Windows, Mac and Linux. I
know because I tested an older version on my Ubuntu machine and it worked
fine. It didn't do everything I wanted, but it ran fine and wasn't buggy.

I'd suggest reading the documentation (especially the part about installing
the program) before making such claims.
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
Personal Tumblr:  http://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com

Sent from my phone. Sorry for the potential typos and autocorrect errors.