I suspect there are quite a few older conlangers. Agewise I think we are
all over the board. I am 67 years old, retired and very active in a few of
my favorite activities both physical and mental. I do believe conlanging
and learning languages helps mental fitness.

My advice is to just keep moving both in body and mind. An interested and
engaged life will be a more fit and stimulating life, at any age.

Itlani Jim