> I suspect there some natlangs who do even better than Hungarian. ANADEW
> many times over, methinks.    :)

If I've counted correctly, Berik's 3 numbers, 5 tenses (3 + 2 tense
replacers), 3 times of day, 2 distances, 3 sizes of object, 2 genders,
sometimes 2 heights, and 1 continuous action marker could sometimes pass
1000 verb conjugations.

https://www.sil.org/system/files/reapdata/18/46/65/18466581177539199512764079268820257250/GRAMMATICAL_SKETCH_OF_BERIK.pdf
(pages 19-23)

--