The recent discussion of Raymond Brown's (really quite lovely)
Britainese has gotten me wondering who else out there is engaged in
altlanging projects. I'm aware of Carrajina and Liburnese as (I think)
other examples in the Romance family; I've missed any discussion of any
other such projects if there has been any.

I personally have been working on a family of Japanese dialects for an
alt-historical western North America that I hope is somewhat close to
the standards of realism Britainese adheres to (though I'm far from as
well-versed in my topic as Raymond is in his, and he's got a bit more
info to work with than I do). These aren't separate languages from
Japanese Japanese; they split off between about 1650 and 1750 and so
retain almost complete mutual intelligibility. I've got an in-progress
Google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BYKIWUGspdV1hte52e_pneSuI5l3OV66njEL5r1tAhY/edit?usp=sharing>
that I'd love to get some comments on, if anyone has the time and
inclination.

I'd also love to hear about anyone else's attempts at high-realism
altlanging. Any projects outside of Romance, or outside of IE entirely
like mine? I thoroughly enjoyed reading through Raymond's pages about
Britainese, and I bet I'd enjoy yours too!

---
このメールは、AVG によってウイルス チェックされています。
http://www.avg.com