It's been a while since I checked this mailing list, but I have one:

- You can immediately point out someone's misspelling of the word
"diphthong".

On Feb 19, 2018 17:23, "Virginia Keys" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

-You open your mail and get excited to see text in multiple languages, and
then realize it's the "Translation/Interpretation services are available"
page.
-You feel jipped that you didn't get to study Latin in high school.
-Your dinner table conversations include topics like "how many languages
can we count to ten in?"
-You're excited to get to use an interpreter at work.
-You can immediately answer questions like "What is a dipthong?"

What can you all add? I'm sure I'm just a novice to some of the people
here. XD