-You have several keyboards on your phone.
-You have your phone/computer/tablet in a language you don't understand so
you can have fun figuring out what everything means and how it goes
together.
-You get depressed if your favorite linguistics channels on faceboo haven't
posted anything in a while.
-You get annoyed if you can't pronounce a phoneme correctly.