All your devices, including your smartphone, are set up to allow IPA input.

--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
Personal Tumblr:  http://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com

Sent from my phone. Sorry for the potential typos and autocorrect errors.