Most of your music not being in your L1 is pretty normal when your L1 isn't
English! :-) Perhaps 3% of my music is in Swedish. But then nearly half of
my music has no vocals!

Here is more:

You know you are a writing systems geek when

You install a multilingual keyboard on your tablet and then hack it so that
you can type combining accents.

You hack Vim (the text editor) to make it easier to switch keymaps, having
written several keymaps yourself.

You learn shorthand at age 21 and then spend 30 years and counting refining
your multiple schemes for using it for other languages than the one it was
made for.

Appendices E and F are falling out of all your _The Lord of the Rings_
paperbacks.

You write your shopping lists in runes.