     Mesrob,  Cyril and Methodius, The Festival of Thoth, are all to me viable options.       I still like Bishop Wulfila; he was trilingual & wrote essays in Latin, Greek & Gothic. After inventing a script for it, he translated the Bible into Gothic, no mean feat in the mid 300s.       Like Mesrob, Cyril & Methodius, & like Patrick, he was a leader in his church, & described as revered by the Goths, assuredly a saint to them. Their denominational records have simply not survived.     Bishop Wulfila was earlier than Mesrob,  Cyril & Methodius, so to me has precedence.      Regarding Wulfila's day- well, pick one.     Whichever is preferred is fine by me.                                          Gregory