I'm just reporting the standard position on what restrictive and
nonrestrictive attributive adjectives are, as in Jespersen's Philosophy of
Grammar and Chomsky's Aspects, which is what I take Logan to have had in
mind. (My point was that the analogy to relative clauses is confusingly
imperfect.) I think the difference is not standardly understood as based on
parentheticality, and I think the difference isn't actually one of
parentheticality. I'm interested in discussing the nature of grammatical
parentheticality and of the contrast in the readings of English attributive
adjectives, but can't in good conscience enrage our conlang confreres by
doing it on the list....

--And.