Sorry - there were some errors in my email yesterday.  Some are obvious,
one was a bad error (mea culpa!) and one was an insertion of a negative
which made a sentence difficult to follow.  Corrigenda are give below:

Paragraph 3:
   for _intervocal_ read _intervocalic_

Paragraph 4
   for _th-fronting_ read _th-stopping_   [bad mistake]

   for _thus we do not find [t] not [θ] in loan words from Franksh_ read:
_thus we find [t] not [θ] in loan words from Frankish_.

Paragraph 5
   for _[[θ]_  read _[θ]_  [occurs twice in paragraph]

Ray

PS - Subsection '3.2.2' has been rewritten and is now online:
http://www.carolandray.plus.com/BART/consonants.html