I agree that <foreign> may be inappropriate here. I would probably just use
something neutral, like <seg>, with an @xml:lang on it. I'd just add to
Gioele's note that BCP 47 recommends *not* using the script subtag where
there is a "default" script for that language, so "he-Hebr" is redundant
and should be just "he" (see https://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp47#section-2.2.3
point 4).

All the best,
Hugh